DOT employers and owner operators are required to have DOT drug and alcohol testing programs. You can order online full DOT compliance packages as well as individual drug tests, random testing programs and owner operator consortium programs. DOT testing and programs are available for all DOT Agencies: FMCSA, FAA, USCG, FTA, FRA and PHMSA. All programs include assistance with an audit, new entrant exam, compliance review or safety review.
Your complete DOT compliance package includes everything you need to have a successful audit, new entrant exam or review of your DOT drug and alcohol testing program. For employers, this DOT compliance package includes your required policy, required employee education, random drug testing program (consortium), supervisor training information and all forms need to a compliant DOT program. For owner operators, get set up in one day with your certificate of compliance for our random consortium.
Need Testing Today – Call us Today: 866-843-4545 – Immediate Service is Available Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST (Online orders received after hours or on Saturday, Sunday or National Holidays are processed next business day)
DOT Urine Drug Test
Owner Operator DOT Consortium Package
FMCSA Complete Compliance Bundle for up to 10 Drivers
FMCSA Complete Compliance Bundle for 11-40 Drivers
FMCSA Random Program for Companies with 40+ Drivers
FRA – MOW Compliance Package
California PUC Compliant Drug & Alcohol Testing Program
Random Consortium (FMCSA)
Random Consortium (FAA, FTA, FRA, PHMSA, USCG)
DOT Urine Drug Test for USCG with CG – 719P
National Drug Screening is providing various programs for compliance with DOT regulations. Additional packages help employers comply with the California Public Utilities Commission (PUC) alcohol and controlled substance testing program requirements.
Owner operators are required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to have a drug and alcohol testing program and be enrolled in a random consortium. Any person operating a CMV requiring a CDL in intrastate or interstate commerce is required to participate in a DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program. Owner operators must register with a consortium and participate in the consortium’s random testing pool.
A Consortium/Third-Party Administrator (C/TPA) like National Drug Screening is an entity that manages all, or part, of an employer’s DOT drug and alcohol testing program. Owner operators can purchase the Owner Operator DOT Consortium Package which includes the consortium enrollment and the required pre-employment test. The process is easy, affordable and can be set up in one day. Everything needed for complete compliance with the FMCSA required drug and alcohol testing program is included. The package includes assistance with an audit, new entrant exam or safety review.
Trucking, Private Fleets, For Hire Carriers and Bus Companies
All the above are required to implement a compliant FMCSA drug and alcohol testing program. An all in one solution, National Drug Screening offers a turnkey program for fast and easy compliance. Complete compliance programs or individual services are available.
- DOT Urine Drug Test
- FMCSA Random Consortium
- FMCSA Complete Compliance Bundle for up to 10 Drivers
- FMCSA Complete Compliance Bundle for 11-40 Drivers
- FMCSA Random Program for Companies with 40+ Drivers
The compliance packages include:
- Step by step instructions and all required documents – all in one great compliance manual.
- As required – A policy statement on controlled substances use and alcohol misuse in the workplace – your customized DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Policy
- As required – educational materials to be distributed to all covered employees
- As required – supervisor training materials and access to live or on-line additional supervisor training
- As required – employee assistance programs, rehabilitation, and treatment programs information.
- As required – access to Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) for DOT violations
- As required – copies of DOT regulation 49 CFR Part 40 and FMCSA regulation 49 CFR Part 382
- As required – A controlled substances and alcohol testing program for persons, used in duties requiring the driving of CMV’s.
- Random testing instructions required random testing.
- All required forms for compliance.
- Instructions for required record keeping.
- As required – FMCSA Clearinghouse rules and education
- Assistance with an audit, new entrant exam, compliance review or safety review
THE CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO COMPLY: Penalties are assessed administratively by the FMCSA for violations of parts 382 and 40 and administrative orders may be issued to bring about satisfactory compliance. Criminal penalties are also authorized to be sought in U.S. District Court under certain circumstances.
The benefits of our complete DOT FMCSA compliance packages:
- Everything you need for an audit all in one place
- Easy to use, complete step by step instructions
- Keeps you in compliance
More DOT Programs
Besides FMCSA programs, National Drug Screening also specializes in compliant packages for all the DOT agencies. Consulting, training, and compliance programs are available for employers regulated by:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) including Maintenance of Way (MOW) programs
- Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
The links below will bring you to the specific programs for the above listed agencies. For additional assistance, policy development, training or consultation – Call 866-843-4545 or Click.