FAA DOT Compliant Policy & Compliance Manual
The Compliance Binder includes the following:
1. Step by step instructions and all required documents for program management
2. Written drug & alcohol testing policy for distribution to employees
3. Supervisor training materials and access to live or on line additional supervisor training
4. Employee assistance programs (EAP) information and resources for rehabilitation, and
treatment programs information.
5. Access to Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) for DOT violations
6. Copies of any applicable regulations
7. Random testing instructions for any DOT required random testing.
8. All required forms for compliance.
9. Instructions for required record keeping.
Once purchased, a team member will contact you to complete a Drug Free Workplace (DFW) Policy Questionnaire so that we can write your policy. You will receive a draft for your review and approval. Once finalized, you will receive the digital copy of your policy via email and the full compliance manual via USPS.