- Your payment information will be handled securely and will not be shared with others. For your safety, your credit card information is not stored on this web site.
- I agree that no “charge-backs” will be issued prior to making contact with National Drug Screening, Inc to settle any disputes and National Drug Screening requires written agreement to perform a “charge-back”.
- I agree that when a drug/alcohol test registration/donor pass is issued, it is non-refundable; tests may be rescheduled or a credit will be provided for future testing. There are no refunds on drug/alcohol tests once they are ordered and the test registration/donor pass is issued.
- Depending on testing location, DOT drug tests may require a Federal paper custody and control form which will be mailed to the test recipient. Our customer service representatives will verify all DOT drug tests with a phone call.
- DOT Consortium Membership: Once payment is received, a certificate of compliance will be issued via e-mail and US Mail. For 2 or more drivers, please call for discounts.
- Instant drug tests may not be available in all areas due to State laws and facility inventory. If you order an instant drug test and a facility is not available or it is not allowed in your State, our customer service representatives will contact you via a phone call to discuss your options for Lab testing.
- With instant drug tests, negative results will be available on the same day; if the instant result is non-negative, the specimen will be sent to the lab for lab confirmation and MRO review.