What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
You can prevent cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site while ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site make a purchase and as such, this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you. It means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site to connect with social networks in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Reddit.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this link: https://www.nationaldrugscreening.com/contact/