All Web Based – No Software to Install, No Software Updates to Purchase, Access Anywhere Online
Software for managing drug testing is a crucial aspect of any third-party administrator (TPA) operation. Your drug testing software is your production tool for your business. In today’s drug-testing program environment, having the right software to automate your business is what separates your TPA operation from others and provides you with the functionality to operate efficiently with less labor and less overall costs. This provides for increased profits.
Who Uses Our Software
Employers use our software to electronically order drug tests and receive drug test results on our web portal. The software also manages random drug testing programs and consortium random testing pools.
If your selling drug testing, we can help you with our comprehensive Reseller Program. Our robust drug testing management system is utilized by employers, third party administrators (TPA), clinics, hospitals, and background check companies. Our software links our MRO services to lab testing, electronic scheduling of tests and automated results delivery to designated employer representatives (DER).
Web Platform for Results, Randoms and Ordering of Tests
National Drug Screening offers MRO services combined with a software platform that manages all of aspects of your drug testing programs from test scheduling to test completion.
Our system features include:
- Your web-based reporting system branded with your company logo
- All results and reports branded with your company logo
- Fast turnaround – our clients say we are the fastest in the industry
- Automated e-mail notifications of difficulty in contacting donors
- Automated reporting via fax, e-mail, and web
- Integrations with Quest, LabCorp, Alere, Medtox, and CRL
- Export of all completed tests for monthly billing
- Electronic Scheduling of non-DOT tests with electronic CCF
- An extensive network of electronically capable collection sites (over 5500)
- Real-time status updates of all testing available to you and your customers
- Scanned CCF attached to all result records
- Electronic point of collection testing – E- POCT
- Qualified third party translator service for interviews with non-English speaking donors
- Automated random drug testing consortium management
Robust Technology – This is the latest in Drug Testing Management Software
Our web-based drug testing management software is perfect for large and small TPA’s who have been frustrated for years with inefficient systems that do not work properly. Learn more about our Reseller Program.
Change is difficult but is necessary for building a more efficient operation. National Drug Screening, Inc. (NDS) fulfills an industry need for a state of the art technology software platform combined with Medical Review Officer (MRO) services, drug testing, training, and consultation. Clients will save time and money with an efficient electronic process for ordering tests and receiving test results. Point of collection testing programs will provide for the negative drug test results to be electronically delivered to clients within minutes. This is all in one system.
Joe Reilly, President of National Drug Screening states “Over the past 20 years in the drug testing industry, I have seen drug testing providers use various software systems for management of drug testing programs. Typically, these providers are not using the full capabilities of the system. It is my goal to provide a software solution combined with expert training and consultative services so that providers can automate their operations with efficient processes that can save the provider and their customers both time and money.”
Allied with i3screen, National Drug Screening (NDS) offers a value-added program. I3screen provides a fully automated web-based software technology platform solution for drug screening program management. Steve Gatt, CEO of i3screen stated “Our specialized suite of products and services utilize advanced technology in combination with the strength and diversity of allies such as National Drug Screening to set our products apart. This value-added strategic alliance combines our strengths to offer solutions that improve performance for our mutual clients.” Gatt added, “Our relationship with NDS will help us to expand our technology platform to many TPA’s allowing them to grow their business with automated and efficient management of the drug screening process.”
- All web-based – no software to install, no software updates to purchase
- Increased efficiency, Expanded access, Complete visibility
- Automated random program management system, notices branded with your company logo
- Connections with FormFox and e-screen collection network
- Automated management of all your drug testing programs
- Collect non-dot instant testing (POCT) without paper CCF– using an electronic CCF on a laptop or tablet – negative results posted to the client within minutes
- All tests will travel through one system only with real-time updates on every stage of the process
- No paper on Non-DOT – electronic drug testing at collection sites around the United States
- Drug testing management software in the Cloud available today
For the latest drug testing software management tool, call National Drug Screening at 866-843-4545.
Random Testing Management
Managing random testing programs with our system is easy and includes both stand-alone random pool management and consortium pool management. TPA’s and or employer clients can easily upload or manually add or delete employees to the system at any time before the selection process. Random selections can be automated and run on a scheduled date or run manually. Employers receive random testing selection notices via e-mail or secure fax. Alternate lists are available and additional tests can be selected easily within minutes.
The National Drug Screening software platform manages random testing programs for DOT and non-DOT employers. A turnkey process with easy administration and instant compliance reports as needed. System users gain access to the customer pools module where random pools are created, maintained, and processed. When opening this module, the user will be presented with a list of state laws, alerts, and special requirements.
Need help with random drug testing management?
National Drug Screening can manage your random drug testing consortium for you or help you to learn the system and manage the drug testing random consortium on your own. We offer training manuals, video training, and live training as you need it. Our experienced team has managed random DOT drug testing consortiums for over 15 years.
Random drug testing management from National Drug Screening offers a secure and convenient web-based application that is completely compliant with DOT and Drug-Free Workplace random drug and alcohol screening programs. Once clients decide on their program criteria, random testing populations, testing schedules, and what percentage of the pool needs to be tested, our system will automate the entire random drug testing consortium management process. Compliance reports for DOT auditors are available instantly.
Employers looking for help with random consortium drug testing programs need to look no further. The National Drug Screening system offers advanced features for automation and includes on-going pool management to help customers maintain compliance. The online managed random drug testing consortium is ideal for smaller employers as the employees can join other employers in a larger random drug testing consortium pool.
Random Drug Testing Consortium Management, Call Now for Immediate Service 866-843-4545.