National Drug Screening is seeking to fill two (2) positions at the Melbourne, FL Corporate Headquarters. If you are a positive, solutions-focused person, looking for a new career and a drama-free environment in a very interesting industry, then we invite you to apply. Local Applicants Only. The following two (2) positions are open immediately:
Account Set-up Coordinator Customer Support (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OR APPLY)
Billing Specialist (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OR APPLY)
Account Set-up Coordinator Customer Support (CLICK HERE TO APPLY)
Summary: The Account Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of the account set-up process, beginning with implementation and continuing throughout the NDS/Client relationship. This person must be enthusiastic about serving clients, able to multi-task, attention to detail, knowledge of the drug testing industry preferred. This person will be an integral part of growing our business. The Account Coordinator will also be responsible for training customers on how to use our customer portal for scheduling drug screens.
· General customer service, that includes handling phone calls and/or emails responding to client inquiries/requests in a timely, accurate. friendly & helpful manner.
· Effectively communicate with the laboratories we work with.
· Gather all information necessary to successfully complete customer account setups and conduct quality control on account set-ups submissions for accuracy.
· Accurately and efficiently complete customer, reseller, and partner account set-ups.
· Create customer contracts in an accurate manner.
· Claritysoft-accurately set up new customers, contacts, and sales.
· Adding Collection Sites to the provider network.
· Timely and accurate ordering of lab supplies.
· Ability to orders tests through; Alere, mroresultsonline.com, etc.
· Submit orders to Nexscreen Operations for customers purchasing Nexscreen Instant Cups.
· Generate any client-specific authorizations and protocols as required.
· Pro-actively contact clients to ensure the success of the program.
· Train users on our mroresultsonline.com software portal through our weekly webinar.
· Thorough knowledge of mroresultsonline.com system.
· Keep abreast of client changes, regulatory changes, and SOP updates.
· Maintain knowledge of the Department of Transportation regulations as they pertain to Drug & Alcohol Testing.
· FMCSA Clearinghouse – accepting and rejecting customers.
· Communicate turnaround problems to VP of Operations as it relates to testing, problem resolution, and completion of client requests.
· Upload Breath Alcohol Tests (BATs) as necessary.
· Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all NDS and client information.
· Assist with onboarding larger/key clients.
· Preparing and putting together policy binders and shipping.
· Inbound Sales and order processing (back-up as needed).
Billing Specialist (CLICK HERE TO APPLY)
The Billing Specialist is responsible for supporting the financial processes of the company.
· Verifying that tests that appear on vendor bills have been completed in our portal.
· Prepare bank deposits.
· Ensures that W9s are received from each vendor.
· Research and resolve client and vendor discrepancies including billing issues.
· Communicate with collection facilities to obtain missing CCFs/BAT forms.
· Generate and process customer authorizations and collection site protocols.
· Sort and distributes mail.
· Processes outgoing mail through stamps.com as applicable.
· On occasion take mail to the post office.
· Supply ordering.
· Back-up for Randoms Management Coordinator