Drug Free Workplace Policy Development
Do you have a drug free workplace written policy? It is important that you have a written drug-free workplace policy so that your business is not exposed to liability in your drug testing policy. A properly written drug-free workplace policy can also help your business to:
- Apply consistent consequences for policy violations
- Save on workers compensation insurance
- Deny workers compensation claims after a positive drug or alcohol test
- Deny unemployment claims when terminating employment for a positive drug or alcohol test
- Address medical and/or recreational marijuana concerns
National Drug Screening provides custom drug-free workplace policies for employers. Free consultation is available to determine your needs for an appropriate drug-free workplace policy. The development of a custom drug free workplace policy is a great investment. Please give us a call to discuss your needs for a drug-free workplace policy. Call now 321-622-2020.