Last updated on February 26th, 2021 at 03:08 pm
In this video of the NDS Video Blog series, Joe Reilly discusses DOT Urine Specimen Collection, starting the process what he calls Step 1 of 7 steps.
Collection Step 1: Starting a collection highlights:
1) Go over Instructions with the donor
2) Check Id of Donor
3) Check that Specimen ID numbers on the seals match the form
4) Complete Employer information, MRO information, Collection Site Information, indicate DOT agency, indicate Test Reason, indicate Test panel,
5)Have donor remove outer garments (jackets, etc), empty pockets, wash and dry hands
6) Select Collection Cup (official beginning of the collection process)
7) Collector provides donor directions for the providing of the specimen
Interested in becoming a drug test collector, refresher training, or error correction training for yourself or your collectors? Contact us or call 866-843-4545 for your next steps.
DOT Specimen Collector Training always available at: MyDrugTestTraining.com
Interested in Staring a Mobile Collection Business – Read More
For more info on the drug testing industry, drug and alcohol testing regulations and upcoming changes, and a whole lot more, visit the NDS Blog regularly.