Need to order a drug test today, Call Or Order Now
Drug tests can be ordered for various reasons, whether voluntarily or as a requirement due to specific circumstances. Here are the top 10 reasons an individual may order a drug test for themselves or a family member, or be ordered to undergo a drug test:
- Employment: Some employers may require pre-employment drug tests to be ordered by the individual prior to hire or for return to work programs as part of a second chance agreement.
- Probation or Parole: Individuals on probation or parole may be ordered to undergo regular or periodic drug testing as a condition of their release.
- Sports Competitions: Athletes in professional and amateur sports may be subjected to drug tests to ensure fair play and compliance with anti-doping regulations.
- Substance Abuse Treatment: People seeking or already in substance abuse treatment programs may be required to take regular drug tests to monitor their progress and compliance.
- Court or Legal Reasons: In legal cases, such as child custody disputes or during divorce proceedings, one or both parties may request drug tests to assess a person’s fitness as a parent.
- School or College: Some educational institutions, particularly those with a no-tolerance policy for drug use, may conduct random drug tests on students, athletes, or those involved in extracurricular activities.
- Healthcare: Medical professionals may order drug tests to diagnose and treat patients with symptoms related to drug use, overdose, or addiction.
- Personal Reasons: Individuals who suspect drug use or abuse within their family may order a drug test to address concerns about the well-being of a family member.
- Rehabilitation Programs: People entering rehabilitation programs or halfway houses for addiction treatment are often required to take drug tests as part of their recovery process.
- DUI or DWI Offenses: Individuals charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI) may be ordered by the court to undergo drug testing as part of their legal case.
It’s important to note that the specific reasons and regulations for drug testing can vary by jurisdiction, organization, and individual circumstances. Drug testing is typically done through various methods, such as urine tests, blood tests, hair tests, and saliva tests, depending on the situation and the substances being screened. Call and talk to our professional drug testing specialists and we can assist.