National Drug Screening (NDS) offers speaking services and training programs for employers, associations, drug screen collectors, and Third Party Administrators (TPAs). Training programs and speaking engagements can be delivered live in-person, live interactive webinar, on demand through our learning management system. Programs and topics can also be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Many of our training programs are offered to you on your own schedule utilizing our robust remote computer based trainings.
DOT Drug & Alcohol Training Programs:
- Employee education on harmful effects of drugs
- Supervisor training for DOT for signs and symptoms of drug or alcohol use and reasonable suspicion drug testing
- DER training, the DER or Designated Employer Representative is responsible for the DOT drug and alcohol testing program, training for this job is crucial to compliance.
- Breath Alcohol Testing – training for breath alcohol technicians and evidential breath testing devices
- DOT urine specimen collector training for qualification and proficiency demonstration
- Mock collections to document proficiency demonstration for DOT urine specimen collector training
Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Training Programs:
- Specimen collection training for collections of all specimen types: urine, hair, oral fluid, fingernails and DNA Paternity
- Employee education for drug free workplace
- Supervisor training for drug free workplace, signs and symptoms of drug or alcohol use and reasonable suspicion training.
- DER training: the DER or Designated Employer Representative (also known as the drug & alcohol program manager) is responsible for the drug and alcohol testing program, training for this job is crucial to compliance and to protecting the company from legal liability.
TPA Training Programs
- TPA Management 101: Basics of Running a TPA
- Effectively Managing a Random Testing Program
- Customized TPA training based on your individual needs
- New business start up training and consulting
Collector Training Programs
- DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training and Mock Collections
- non-DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training and Mock Collections
- Hair Collection Training
- Oral Fluid/Saliva Collector Training
- Fingernail Collector Training
- Breath Alcohol Technician Training
Above available online at MyDrugTestTraining
COMPUTER-BASED ONLINE TRAINING PORTAL
Online Training Now Available at www.MyDrugTestTraining.com
Education in the drug testing industry is critically important to comply with regulations, improve management and reduce liability by ensuring you have highly trained, qualified personnel managing the complexities of employment drug and alcohol testing. National Drug Screening (NDS) recognizes that having well-designed courses that meet compliance requirements and are also engaging to participants are critical for both online training and certification courses and live training programs.
All NDS training programs can be customized to meet your organization’s specific needs and can be delivered not only via live training at your facility (or via live webinar) but also through our on-demand, online training portal which features engaging courses that you can complete on your own schedule.
Drug Free Workplace Training for qualifying with State workers comp discounts for:
- Florida Drug Free Workplace Program
- Alabama Drug Free Workplace Program
- Arkansas Drug Free Workplace Program
- Georgia Drug Free Workplace Program
- Idaho Drug Free Workplace Program
- Mississippi Drug Free Workplace Program
- South Carolina Ohio Drug Free Workplace Program
- Tennessee Drug Free Workplace Program
- Virginia Drug Free Workplace Program
- Washington Drug Free Workplace Program
- New York Drug Free Workplace Program