Last updated on October 6th, 2020 at 01:33 pm
Looking for a work family? We are hiring. Join our team and you are on the road to success. National Drug Screening has positions open for customer service representatives; this is a long term permanent position.
National Drug Screening is a fast growing national provider of drug and alcohol testing services for employers and individuals. In addition, National Drug Screening provides back office wholesale services to other drug and alcohol testing providers throughout the United States. As business has increased substantially over the past year, we are adding additional customer service positions.
Get on board with this rapidly growing organization with double digit growth.
Position: Customer Service Representative
• Database entry, account set up, customer service, inbound phone sales
• Write business letters, reports or office memoranda using e-mail and Word
• Answer telephone inquiries from customers and venders
• Inbound sales and order taking
• Customer Communication including management of random testing program
• Vendor communication
• File papers and documents
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday 9am – 6pm
Benefits: PTO Time (Prorated) once hired as permanent employee – No other benefits at this time
Office Culture: Casual environment and business casual dress, Plus no drama!
A less-experienced employee with a strong attitude and desire to share in a company’s success will be much more
beneficial than a stubborn, experienced employee who refuses to assimilate into a positive office culture. Aptitude can be
taught, attitude cannot be coached.
• High energy, enthusiastic
• Great attitude
• Excellent Computer Skills – Office (particularly Excel), database entry and Internet.
• Great oral and written communication skills
• Great organization skills and attention to detail
• Reliable and dependable
• Great at juggling tasks and prioritizing
• A great team player with a desire to show initiative
• Travel – occasional travel out of State for training events, conferences and trade shows
• Spanish Speaking a Plus
Opportunity for advancement in this small rapidly growing operation
Send resume to email@example.com | no phone calls