Last updated on October 6th, 2020 at 01:30 pm
California PUC services outline under FMCSA Part 382 regulations. (16 or more passengers, including the driver)
- Step by step instructions and all required documents – all in one great compliance manual.
- As required – A policy statement on controlled substances use and alcohol misuse in the workplace – your customized DOT/FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Testing Policy. Policies written by national workplace drug testing expert – Joe Reilly.
- As required – educational materials to be distributed to all covered employees
- As required – supervisor training materials and access to live or on line additional supervisor training – http://www.stsfirst.com/dtc/
- As required – employee assistance programs, rehabilitation, and treatment programs information.
- As required – access to Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) for DOT violations
- As required – copies of DOT regulation 49 CFR Part 40 and FMCSA regulation 49 CFR Part 382
- As required – A controlled substances and alcohol testing program for persons, used in duties requiring the driving of CMV’s.
- Random testing instructions required random testing.
- Instructions for required record keeping
- SAMHSA Certified Laboratories – Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp
- 24/7Mobile Collections with Trained Certified Collectors and Breath alcohol Technicians
The California Public Utilities Commission (PUC or CPUC) regulates for-hire passenger carriers, such as limousines, airport shuttles, and charter bus companies both PSC and TCP’s in the state. Applicants who will employ drivers to operate vehicles seating 16 persons or more are required to comply with the federal regulations.