for drug testing in oklahoma for employers call now: 866-843-4545
for drug testing in oklahoma for individuals for immediate testing, call now: 866-843-4545
national drug screening offers drug testing for individuals at drug testing centers located throughout oklahoma. drug and alcohol testing is available for probation, parole, court ordered drug testing, child custody cases, dui monitoring, personal drug tests, testing teenagers for drugs, dot drug testing, and much more. drug and alcohol testing available for k2, spice, bath salts, mdma, ecstasy, cocaine, crack, marijuana, thc, pot, heroin, suboxone, buprenorphine, and much more. if you need a drug test today, just give us a call. immediate drug and alcohol testing services are available with one phone call.
national screening centers are located throughout the state of oklahoma including norman, oklahoma city, tulsa, norman, broken arrow, lawton and many more. drug testing is available for immediate service or for employer drug testing and drug free workplace. national drug testing also offers anytime mobile drug testing in oklahoma saving companies time and money on their drug testing programs.
walk in clinics are available for drug testing, alcohol testing and dna paternity testing. appointments are not necessary just call our toll free number 866-843-4545 to get you set up for your testing visit.
oklahoma businesses can count on national drug screening for a full range of training for supervisors, designated employee reps (der) and workshops that will help you implement a drug free workplace program. our national drug screening centers are available for walk in pre-employment drug screenings and dna testing.
employers in oklahoma may require applicants to take a drug test as a condition of employment and in addition following a workplace accident causing injury or property damage, along with random drug testing, for reasonable suspicion, as part of a routine fitness-for-duty exam, and as a follow-up to a rehabilitation program. employers in oklahoma must follow strict laws for drug testing and drug free workplace.
a new drug free workplace law was passed in oklahoma and became effective november 1, 2011, the highlights of the drug free workplace law includes the following:
- testing of independent contractors and employees of independent contractors is now expressly permitted, provided the contractual agreement allows for such testing and other workers at the job site are similarly subject to testing
- less stringent policy requirements and substantially less technicality in testing policies
- no list of substances needed
- less notice required – employers only need to give employees 10 days advance notice before implementing new or changed policies
- the act’s “reasonable suspicion” standard has been replaced by a “reasonable belief” standard
- the workers’ compensation and unemployment prohibitions for individuals testing positive have been strengthened
- reduction of the statute of limitations to one year
- elimination of the employer-sponsored eap requirement
- provision for the award of attorney’s fees to a successful defendant
- repeal of criminal provisions
employers now look forward to a more employer-friendly drug free workplace act. some of the major changes include:
- reasonable suspicion testing is now replaced with for-cause testing. employers may test at any time they believe an employee is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
examples include but are not limited to:
- drugs or alcohol on or about the employee’s person or in the employee’s vicinity, conduct on the employee’s part that suggests impairment or influence of drugs or alcohol,
- a report of drug or alcohol use while at work or on duty, information that an employee has tampered with drug or alcohol testing at any time,
- negative performance patterns, or
- excessive or unexplained absenteeism or tardiness
- workers compensation post-accident testing improved. an employer may require an employee to undergo drug or alcohol testing if the employee or another person has sustained an injury while at work or the employer’s property has been damaged (no dollar minimum required). for purposes of workers’ compensation, no employee who tests positive. . . . or refuses to take a drug or alcohol test required by the employer, shall be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits.
- employer policy requirements change. employers now need only give 10 days’ notice of a new policy or a change in policy. employer can now provide notice of policy changes by posting on the employer’s website or intranet site.
- no need to list substances. there is no longer a need to list all the substances tested because it shall be sufficient for an employer to state in the written policy that the substances tested shall be for drugs and alcohol
- time to request confirmation streamlined. an employee who tests positive now has only twenty-four (24) hours after receiving notice of a positive test to request confirmation testing. this is an improvement over the previously undefined, seemingly unlimited, time to request confirmation testing.
- employer on-site testing now allowed. employers may now use their own on-site testing methods such as, breathalyzer testing, testing by use of a single-use test device, known as an on-site or quick testing device, caveat: however, a breathalyzer test shall not be grounds for immediate termination absent a confirmation test.
employers may now also collect, handle, store and ship a sample collected for testing.
- unemployment denied! an employee discharged on the basis of a refusal to undergo drug or alcohol testing or a confirmed positive drug or alcohol test . . . shall be considered to have been discharged for misconduct for purposes of unemployment compensation benefits . . . in order to prove misconduct, the employer need only provide proof of a testing policy and either a refusal to take a drug or alcohol test or a positive test result.
- actions for violations of the act must now be brought within one (1) year of the alleged willful violation of the act. to prevail, an employee must prove that the employer had a specific intent to violate the act.
oklahoma employers with drug free workplace policies have an opportunity to deny both unemployment claims and deny workers comp claims. oklahoma employers who have not updated policies since the 2001 change in the law are highly encouraged to update their drug free workplace program and policy.
post accident drug and alcohol testing is critical to the potential to deny a workers compensation claim in oklahoma. post accident – when an injury while at work or the employer’s property has been damaged (no dollar minimum required). workers’ compensation, no employee who tests positive. . . . or refuses to take a drug or alcohol test required by the employer, shall be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. in oklahoma an employee is ineligible for workers compensation benefits if they have a positive drug test. drug and alcohol testing is so important from a workers compensation point of view.
so many say it’s not true about denying a worker’s comp claim based on a positive drug test. well you don’t know unless you try it. if you’re not doing post-accident testing or not doing it properly you may lose the opportunity to challenge an otherwise defensible claim. you have to conduct post-accident/injury drug/alcohol tests; and you must conduct those tests in accordance with rules for the state of oklahoma.
dot regulated employers in oklahoma need to be concerned about the dot drug and alcohol testing requirements as outlined in 49 cfr part 40. motor carriers in oklahoma regulated under fmcsa must have a drug and alcohol testing policy as per the requirements of 49 cfr part 382.601. this required dot fmcsa drug and alcohol testing policy must include for dot regulated oklahoma employers the following:
49 cfr part 382.601(b) – a company’s dot policy must contain the following:
- the identity of the person designated by the employer to answer driver questions about the materials – designated employer representative (der).
- the categories of drivers who are subject to the provisions of this part. sufficient information about the safety-sensitive functions performed by those drivers to make clear what period of the work day the driver is required to be in compliance.
- specific information concerning driver conduct that is prohibited by part 382.
- the circumstances under which a driver will be tested for alcohol and/or controlled substances under this part, including post-accident testing under §382.303(d).
- the procedures that will be used to test for the presence of alcohol and controlled substances, protect the driver and the integrity of the testing processes, safeguard the validity of the test results, and ensure that those results are attributed to the correct driver, including post-accident information, procedures and instructions required by §382.303(d).
- the requirement that a driver submit to alcohol and controlled substances tests administered in accordance with part 382.
- an explanation of what constitutes a refusal to submit to an alcohol or controlled substances test and the attendant consequences.
- the consequences for drivers found to have violated subpart b of this part, including the requirement that the driver be removed immediately from safety-sensitive functions, and the procedures under part 40, subpart o.
- the consequences for drivers found to have an alcohol concentration of 0.02 or greater but less than 0.04.
- information concerning the effects of alcohol and controlled substances use on an individual’s health, work, and personal life; signs and symptoms of an alcohol or a controlled substances problem (the driver’s or a co-worker’s); and available methods of intervening when an alcohol or a controlled substances problem is suspected, including confrontation, referral to any employee assistance program and or referral to management.
fmcsa regulations 49 part 382 have very specific requirements for the following and these should be addressed in the company’s dot policy:
- employee education
- supervisor training
- random testing
- post accident testing
- reasonable suspicion testing
drug free workplace programs in oklahoma must be written carefully in order to minimize exposure to liability. drug testing cannot detect impairment. the word impaired or impairment should never be in you policy. the policy should prohibit the illicit use of drugs. the employer is justified in taking adverse employment action based on illegal conduct. you can “discriminate” against those who engage in criminal behavior. drug testing needs to occur in order to deal with: off-the-job accidents, health-care costs, drug dealing, performance problems, attendance problems and impairment on the job. again, employers have the right to discriminate against those who break the law – simpler, less vulnerable to attack, a lower burden of proof: “did he/she reliably test positive?” is only issue.
the words “safety and health” should be in the first sentence of your substance-abuse-prevention policy. always state your company is committed to protecting the safety, health, and well-beingof its employees and all people who come into contact with its workplace(s) and property, and/or use its products and services. as illicit drug use poses a significant threat to this goal, your company is committed to assuring a drug-free working environment for all of its employees. the “health, safety, and well-being” basis is the best justification for a substance-abuse-prevention policy. remember impairment detection is not part of a drug free workplace or drug testing.
other companies in oklahoma that offer drug testing services include: selectforce inc, lobdock impairment detection of oklahoma city, team professional services, 5 star compliance testing, krossfire testing llc and alcohol and drug testing inc. drug testing centers and drug screening locations are available in oklahoma in: oklahoma city, tulsa, norman, edmond, broken arrow, stillwater, ixl, lawton, moore, bartlesville, enid, muskogee, hollister, fort sill, okay, tahlequah, mustang, owasso, mcalester, midwest city, shawnee, ardmore, ada, pawhuska, anadarko, vanoss, picher, guthrie, durant, altus, claremore, weatherford, cushing, sentinel, ponca city, chickasha, duncan, miami, yukon, broken bow, elk city, el reno, toppers, poteau, hydro, tishomingo, sapulpa, jenks, pryor creek, and sand springs.
mobile drug testing is available in oklahoma. our trained and professional collectors come to your workplace for onsite or rapid testing. national drug screening has an affiliate relationship with usa mobile drug testing (usamdt). mobile drug testing can save you money. usamdt is a national organization offering drug and alcohol testing throughout the united states. the tampa, florida based company provides comprehensive and certified collector training to all of the franchisee owners and their employees. each local operation maintains a team of certified professional collectors (cpc). this certification is from the drug and alcohol testing industry association (datia).
individuals in oklahoma in tulsa and in oklahoma city looking for a drug testing should look no further, one phone call to national drug screening and a test can be arranged immediately. whatever you need a drug test for, we can help you today. whether personal reasons, probation, parole, divorce, child custody, or other court ordered program we can help you get your drug or alcohol testing set up today. order your drug testing today. results can be sent directly to your probation officer, judge, attorney, or employer.
boat captains needing a uscg mandated drug test can call today to get this required drug test and required paperwork finished within a couple of day. no waiting, no delays, results and paperwork are returned back to you in just two or three days.
order a drug test now from national drug screening, just one quick phone call. how can i get myself a drug test, very easy, just give us a call.
drug testing and alcohol testing in oklahoma
for drug testing in oklahoma for employers call now: 866-843-4545
for drug testing in oklahoma for individuals for immediate testing, call now: 866-843-4545
Search for Testing Locations
Testing locations in Oklahoma
|A And J Services Drug &Amp; Alcohol Tesing||2219 Woodlawn Suite 4, Guthrie, Oklahoma 73044|
|Absolute Llc Durant||204 N 10th Ave, Durant, Oklahoma 74701|
|Advantage Testing Pryor||1302 NE 1ST ST, Pryor, Oklahoma 74361|
|Aim-Associates Of Internal Medicine Stillwater||608 S Hester St, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074|
|Allied Health Research Laboratory-Dean Lawton||5243 NW Cache Rd, Lawton, Oklahoma 73505|
|Alpha Drug Testing Stigler||805 E MAIN ST, Stigler, Oklahoma 74462|
|Am & Pm Clinic, William J Petit, Do Lawton||4411 W Gore Blvd Ste A2, Lawton, Oklahoma 73505|
|Amc Urgent Care Plus, Llc Stillwater||1909 W 6th Ave, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074|
|Amc Urgent Care Ponca City||2101 N 14th St, Ponca City, Oklahoma 74601|
|Aps Drug Testing Ardmore||#68 Broadlawn Plaza, Ardmore, Oklahoma 73401|
|Beaver County Memorial Hospital Beaver||212 E 8th Street, Beaver, Oklahoma 73932|
|Broken Arrow Urgent Care Broken Arrow||1130 E Lansing St, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012|
|Center For Occupational Health Lawton||602 SE Wallock St, Lawton, Oklahoma 73501|
|Collection Pointe Woodward||3413 Lakeside Lane, Woodward, Oklahoma 73801|
|Compliance Drug Testing Altus||110 Simpson Street, Altus, Oklahoma 73521|
|Concentra Medical Center Oklahoma City||36 W. Memorial Road, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73114|
|Concentra Medical Center Tulsa||5682 W Skelly Dr, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107|
|Concentra Medical Centers Oklahoma City||1500 W I 240 SVC RD, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73159|
|Concentra Medical Centers Oklahoma City||6101 W Reno Ave Ste 800, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73127|
|Concentra Medical Centers Oklahoma City||200 S Quadrum Dr, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73108|
|Concentra Medical Centers Tulsa||9515 E 51st St Ste G, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145|
|Concentra Medical Centers Tulsa||1541 N Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115|
|Corporate Advantge-Claremore Regional Claremore||1501 N Florence Ave Ste 101, Claremore, Oklahoma 74017|
|Craig General Hospital Vinita||735 N Foreman St, Vinita, Oklahoma 74301|
|Dana Terry, Pc -Dba Motionworks Chickasha||3410 S 4th St, Chickasha, Oklahoma 73018|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Ada Ada||1414 Arlington St, Ada, Oklahoma 74820|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Ardm Ardmore||1007 15th Ave NW, Ardmore, Oklahoma 73401|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Bapt Oklahoma City||3400 NW Expressway Bldg C, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Buil Oklahoma City||3366 NW EXPRESSWAY, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Clin Clinton||812 W Gary Blvd, Clinton, Oklahoma 73601|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Crys Oklahoma City||8100 S Walker Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Dura Durant||2423 W University Blvd, Durant, Oklahoma 74701|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Edmo Edmond||3824 S Boulevard St, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Enid Enid||620 S Madison St, Enid, Oklahoma 73701|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Enid Enid||915 East Owen K Garriott, Enid, Oklahoma 73701|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Grov Grove||1101 E 13TH ST, Grove, Oklahoma 74344|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Hill Tulsa||8803 S 101st East Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Inte Edmond||4833 Integris Parkway, Edmond, Oklahoma 73034|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Inte Grove||1001 E 18th St, Grove, Oklahoma 74344|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Jenk Jenks||607 E Main St, Jenks, Oklahoma 74037|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Lawt Lawton||1401 SW Parkridge Blvd Ste C, Lawton, Oklahoma 73505|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Mcal Mcalester||1500 N Strong Blvd, Mcalester, Oklahoma 74501|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Miam Miami||310 2nd Avenue SW, Miami, Oklahoma 74354|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Midw Midwest City||9060 Harmony Drive, Midwest City, Oklahoma 73130|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Musk Muskogee||3506 W. Okmulgee, Muskogee, Oklahoma 74401|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Must Mustang||106 S CASTLEROCK LN, Mustang, Oklahoma 73064|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Norm Norman||900 N Porter Ave Ste 109, Norman, Oklahoma 73071|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Oak Tulsa||6711 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Past Oklahoma City||1111 N Lee Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Quai Oklahoma City||13901 McAuley blvd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Semi Seminole||2107 West Wrangler Boulevard, Seminole, Oklahoma 74868|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Shaw Shawnee||3700 N Kickapoo Ave, Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Sout Oklahoma City||4221 South Western Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73109|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Sout Oklahoma City||1044 SW 44th St Ste 404, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73109|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Stil Stillwater||819 S Pine St, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Tecu Norman||3201 W Tecumseh Rd, Norman, Oklahoma 73072|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Utic Tulsa||1145 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Whit Durant||1706 Delivery Lane, Durant, Oklahoma 74701|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Wolf Lawton||4411 W GORE BLVD, Lawton, Oklahoma 73505|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Wood Woodward||1611 Main St, Woodward, Oklahoma 73801|
|Diagnostic Laboratory Of Oklahoma-Yuko Yukon||1607 Professional Cir, Yukon, Oklahoma 73099|
|Drug Test Compliance Of Oklahoma Ada||1120 N. Mississippi, Ada, Oklahoma 74820|
|Drugs Of Abuse Testing Laboratory, Inc Tulsa||2626 S. Sheridan Road, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129|
|Drumright Regional Hospital Drumright||610 West Bypass, Drumright, Oklahoma 74030|
|Duncan Regional Hospital-Ohs Duncan||2000 W. ELK AVENUE, Duncan, Oklahoma 73534|
|Emsi-Oklahoma City Oklahoma City||3330 Northwest 56th St., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112|
|Emsi-Tulsa Tulsa||3845 South 103rd East Avenue,, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146|
|Examone Oklahoma City||2408 N. Geraldine, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73107|
|Examone-Tulsa Tulsa||5801 East 41st Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135|
|Family Medical Lab Enid||915 E Garriott Rd Ste E, Enid, Oklahoma 73701|
|Family Practice Clinic Of Atoka Inc. Atoka||1510 S Virginia Ave, Atoka, Oklahoma 74525|
|First Care Medical Clinic Muskogee||3300 Chandler Rd Ste 105, Muskogee, Oklahoma 74403|
|First Med Urgent Care-Advanced Physici Oklahoma City||7807 S Walker Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139|
|Firstmed -Edmond Edmond||805 W. COVELL RD, Edmond, Oklahoma 73003|
|Firstmed Oklahoma City||13420 N Penn Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73120|
|Firstmed Urgent Care Oklahoma City||13420 N Penn, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73120|
|Firstmed- Nw Oklahoma||4510 N.W. 39th Expressway, Oklahoma, Oklahoma 73122|
|Health Flex Stigler||907 W Main St, Stigler, Oklahoma 74462|
|Highway Health Care Big Cabin||32993 South. 69 Highway, Big Cabin, Oklahoma 74332|
|Holdenville General Hospital Holdenville||100 Mcdougal Dr, Holdenville, Oklahoma 74848|
|Innovative Court Solutions Norman||502 S. Crawford, Norman, Oklahoma 73069|
|Insight Screening Services, Llc El Reno||115 W Wade, El Reno, Oklahoma 73036|
|Integris Bass Occupational Medicine Enid||401 S 3rd St, Enid, Oklahoma 73701|
|Integris Grove General Hospital Grove||1310 S Main St, Grove, Oklahoma 74344|
|Integris Marshall County Madill||901 S 5TH AVE, Madill, Oklahoma 73446|
|Knox Laboratory Bartlesville||2230 SE Washington Blvd Ste 10, Bartlesville, Oklahoma 74006|
|Knox Laboratory Services, Inc Tulsa||5640 S. Memorial, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145|
|Kopps On The Run L.L.C Hugo||109 S BROADWAY ST, Hugo, Oklahoma 74743|
|Lab Associates Of Pc Ponca City||400 Fairview Ave Ste 22, Ponca City, Oklahoma 74601|
|Labcorp Broken Arrow||864 S ASPEN AVE, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74102|
|Labcorp Lawton||5405 SW DAUN DRIVE, SUITE B, Lawton, Oklahoma 73505|
|Labcorp Norman||1125 N PORTER STE 102, Norman, Oklahoma 73071|
|Labcorp Oklahoma City||7508 N BROADWAY EXT, STE 100, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116|
|Labcorp Oklahoma City||8125 S WALKER STE C, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139|
|Labcorp Tulsa||533 N GILCREASE MUSEUM ROAD, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74127|
|Labcorp Tulsa||6717 S. YALE #104, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136|
|Lobdock Impairment Detection||2000 N Drexel Blv, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73107|
|Logan Medical Center Guthrie||200 S Academy Rd, Guthrie, Oklahoma 73044|
|Mcalester Regional Health Center Mcalester||1 Clark Bass Blvd, Mcalester, Oklahoma 74501|
|Mcbride Clinic Occupational Health||4901 W. Reno STE 500, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73127|
|Mccurtain Memorial Hospital Idabel||1301 E. Lincoln Rd, Idabel, Oklahoma 74745|
|Mcmurry Clinic Guymon||123 Medical Drive, Guymon, Oklahoma 73942|
|Memorial Clinic Of Ardmore Inc Ardmore||921 14th Avenue N.W., Ardmore, Oklahoma 73401|
|Mercy Health Network Of The S. Region- Ardmore||921 14th Ave NW, Ardmore, Oklahoma 73401|
|Michael Kreider, Md Hobart||401 W Forest, Hobart, Oklahoma 73651|
|Mills Chiropractic Mcalester||300 W Carl Albert Pkwy, Mcalester, Oklahoma 74501|
|Muskogee Immediate Care, Inc Muskogee||2900 N MAIN ST, Muskogee, Oklahoma 74401|
|National Occupational Health Sevices,L Tulsa||6848 E 41st ST, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145|
|Norman Athletic Medicine Norman||724 24th Ave NW Ste 200, Norman, Oklahoma 73069|
|Occupational Medical Services Dba Occ Med Ok, Llc;||PO Box 141316, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74014|
|Occupational Screening Associates Tulsa||1044 N SHERIDAN RD, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115|
|Oklahoma Health & Wellness-Chiropracti Weatherford||1108 N. Washington, Weatherford, Oklahoma 73096|
|Omh At Okmulgee Memorial Hospital-Lab Okmulgee||1401 Morris Dr, Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447|
|Pauls Valley General Hospital-Lab Pauls Valley||100 Valley Drive, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075|
|People Plus, Inc. Idabel||6 NW 2nd St, Idabel, Oklahoma 74745|
|Phoenix Gate Inc. Mcalester||32 E Cherokee Ave Ste 104, Mcalester, Oklahoma 74501|
|Phoenix Gate, Inc Atoka||303 S Mississippi Ave Ste 100, Atoka, Oklahoma 74525|
|Physicians Immediate Care Bartlesville||2334 SE Washington Blvd. Ste., Bartlesville, Oklahoma 74006|
|Probation Enforcement Of Oklahoma Llc Ada||301 S TOWNSEND ST, Ada, Oklahoma 74820|
|Professional Collection Site Elk City||115 Janets Way Suite 115, Elk City, Oklahoma 73644|
|Professional Collections Plus Lindsay||311 S. Main, Lindsay, Oklahoma 73052|
|Professionals In Corp Urinalysis Oklahoma||1330 N Classen Ste 106, Oklahoma, Oklahoma 73106|
|Rhea Health, Llc Oklahoma City||1419 S Council Rd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73128|
|Rowland Ellis Flatt-Hugo Medical Hugo||1201 E Jackson Street, Hugo, Oklahoma 74743|
|Saber Transportation Support||1500 South Broadway, Poteau, Oklahoma 74953|
|Saber Transportation Support||603 Barnes, Alva, Oklahoma 73717|
|Saber Transportation Support||19260 State Hwy 1E, Ada, Oklahoma 74820|
|Saint John Medical Center, Inc. Tulsa||1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104|
|Sandridge Energy-Self Collect Oklahoma City||123 ROBERT S KERR AVE, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102|
|Share Medical Center Alva||800 Share Dr, Alva, Oklahoma 73717|
|Shawnee Occupational Medicine Shawnee||1414 N. Kennedy, Ste. 105, Shawnee, Oklahoma 74801|
|Simply Safe Compliance Services||314 East Court Street, Atoka, Oklahoma 74525|
|Simply Safe Compliance Services Llc Durant||398 N 49th Ave, Durant, Oklahoma 74701|
|Southeastern Drug Testing Company Mcalester||200 East Carl Albert, Mcalester, Oklahoma 74501|
|Southern Plains Medical Center Chickasha||2222 W. Iowa Ave, Chickasha, Oklahoma 73018|
|Southwestern Sports & Indust. Rehab Cl Weatherford||1400 Lera Dr., Weatherford, Oklahoma 73096|
|St John Urgent Care Center Tulsa||8131 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133|
|St John Urgent Care Center-St John Urg Tulsa||1717 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104|
|Stillwater Medical Center Stillwater||1323 W 6th Ave, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074|
|Tahlequah City Hospital-Lab Tahlequah||1400 East Downing Street, Tahlequah, Oklahoma 74464|
|Team Professional Services, Inc Oklahoma City||4901 West Reno, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73127|
|Texoma Urgent Care Durant||1807 W University Blvd, Durant, Oklahoma 74701|
|The Center For Therapeutic Intervantio Bartlesville||1366 SE WASHINGTON BLVD, Bartlesville, Oklahoma 74006|
|Tulsa Medical Center-Medcenter South Tulsa||10221 EAST 81ST STREET, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133|
|United Partners Healthcare, Inc. Stigler||903 W MAIN ST, Stigler, Oklahoma 74462|
|Urgent Care & Family Practice Clinic L Ponca City||1715 N Fifth St, Ponca City, Oklahoma 74601|
|Urgent Care Of Green Country Bixby||11717 S. Memorial Drive, Bixby, Oklahoma 74008|
|Urgent Care Of Green Country Owasso||13616 East 103 North, Suite A, Owasso, Oklahoma 74055|
|Urgent Care Of Green Country-C Claremore||985 W. Will Rogers Blvd, Claremore, Oklahoma 74017|
|Urgent Care Of Green Country-Pryor Pryor||4115 Redden, Pryor, Oklahoma 74361|
|Urgent Care-Childers Medical Group Tahlequah||1203 E Ross Bypass, Suite A, Tahlequah, Oklahoma 74464|
|Urgent Med Llc Duncan||2004 N Highway 81, Duncan, Oklahoma 73533|
|Urgentcare Travel – Oklahoma City||406 S. Morgan Road, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73128|
|Valir Physical Therapy Oklahoma City||8409 South Westen Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139|
|Watonga Municipal Hospital-Watonga Hos Watonga||500 N Clarence Nash Blvd, Watonga, Oklahoma 73772|
|Westview Health Clinic Clinton||3140 Hayes Ave, Clinton, Oklahoma 73601|
|Wftc-Work Place & Family Tox Ctr Durant||204 N 10th, Durant, Oklahoma 74701|
|Wilburton Family Chiropractic Wilburton||208 W Main St, Wilburton, Oklahoma 74578|
|Woodward Drug & Alcohol Testing Llc Woodward||1120 40TH ST, Woodward, Oklahoma 73801|
|Woodward Hospital & Health Center-Work Woodward||900 17th St, Woodward, Oklahoma 73801|
|Work Safety Collections Lindsay||508 SE 4TH ST, Lindsay, Oklahoma 73052|
|Workhealth Solutions, Llc Owasso||8751 N. 117th E. Ave Unit H, Owasso, Oklahoma 74055|
|Workmed Sand Springs Sand Springs||402 W Morrow Rd, Sand Springs, Oklahoma 74063|