Last updated on August 28th, 2020 at 06:15 pm
DOT Drug/Alcohol Program Webinar Series
- For Supervisors: Wednesday, May 7
Reasonable Suspicion Training Webinar – This course trains supervisors on how to recognize the signs, symptoms and performance indicators of drug abuse and alcohol misuse. This is required training under DOT regulations.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 10am – 12 noon EDT | $55.00 per person | REGISTER
- For Designated Employer Representatives (DER): Thursday, May 15
DER Training Webinar – Are you in charge of your company’s DOT drug and alcohol testing program. If so you are responsible to know the regulations and how to manage your DOT drug and alcohol testing program.
Are you prepared for an audit on your DOT drug & alcohol testing program?
49 CFR Part 40 Requires a trained Designated Employer Representative (DER)
Thursday, May 15, 2014, 10am – 12 noon EDT | $95.00 per person | REGISTER
All Webinars Include:
- Pre-Training Review Materials Will Be Provided to all Registered Attendees
- Certificates of Training Will Be Issued
- Pre-Registration is Required
- Limited Seating