Pick any of 4 dates in 2024
1/24/2024 2PM ET
4/24/2024 11AM ET
7/24/2024 3PM ET
10/23/2024 2PM ET
Course Fee is $49.00, 2 Hour Live Webinar Training
On Demand Recorded Version only $25.00 – Register Here for Recorded Version
Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors is required for DOT programs and a best practice for Non-DOT programs. This is an important component of a drug free workplace.
All attendees will receive a certificate of completion to provide documentation of successfully completing the training. This is important in a DOT audit of your drug testing program. This is a one time training but the regulations state that reasonable recurrent training is highly recommended. FAA regulations required reasonable recurrent training.
Why should you enroll in the Reasonable Suspicion Training course for supervisors?
- Employers must provide training to all persons who supervise employees in order to make reasonable suspicion determinations to test. The purpose of this training is to enable supervisors to determine whether reasonable suspicion exists to require an employee to undergo drug and/or alcohol testing. The consequences of not completing the reasonable suspicion training can, at the least, result in fines and penalties (DOT Program) and at the worst result in serious injuries and liability.
- All supervisors making reasonable suspicion determinations should be trained on the signs and symptoms in order to avoid potential liabilities including wrongful termination or discrimination suits.
- Avoid safety risks by identifying the signs and symptoms of substance use and abuse in the workplace.
- This course meets the 2-Hour DOT requirement for Supervisor Training on Reasonable Suspicion.
Register now to meet your requirements for DOT Supervisor Training to learn the signs and symptoms which should lead to a reasonable suspicion drug test.
Our live webinar training is perfect for your supervisors that fall under the regulations of all six DOT agencies:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
This course will also assist supervisors working for NON-DOT employers with recognizing signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol use and abuse. The follow up should always be immediate drug & alcohol reasonable suspicion testing. Learn more about making reasonable suspicion decisions when an employer is suspected of impairment or intoxication.
Need more information, read more about Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training