At National Drug Screening, we make it easy to order a hair test online or by phone. Hair drug testing can be ordered for employment purposes, personal drug tests, probation, court ordered and others. Individuals must have hair on their head or on their legs, arms, chest or underarm for hair testing.
We provide many options for hair testing, including 5-panel (with or without expanded opiates), 7-panel, 9-panel, 12-panel, 14-panel, 17 panel, Etg hair and alcohol testing and hair vaping panel. Our drug testing centers are available in all areas of the United States.
Need Testing Today – Call us Today: 866-843-4545 – Immediate Service is Available Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST (Online orders received after hours or on Saturday, Sunday or National Holidays are processed next business day)
Hair Drug Test 5 Panel
Price: $109.00(each)Select options
Hair Drug Test 5 Panel Exp Opiates
Price: $114.00(each)Select options
Date Rape Comprehensive Drug Test – Hair
Price: $719.00(each)Select options
Hair Drug Test 7 Panel
Price: $167.00(each)Select options
Hair Drug Test 9 Panel
Price: $191.00(each)Select options
12 Panel Hair Drug Test
Price: $409.00(each)Select options
Hair Test 14 Panel
Price: $545.00(each)Select options
Hair Drug Test 17 Panel
Price: $695.00(each)Select options
Hair Test ETG Alcohol
Price: $345.00(each)Select options
Hair Vaping Panel
Price: $330.00(each)Select options
Facts About Hair Drug Testing
Hair testing has a window of detection of 7-90 days, which means it will identify illegal substances that were used within that time frame. However, it will not reveal the use of any drugs used within the last week.
Our hair testing panels are our biggest seller. Hair drug testing is exploding across the United States. We are providing hair testing for employers and for individuals. Hair tests are available for probation testing, court ordered situations, child custody disputes, child welfare cases or any other personal reasons.
There are various options for hair testing, these include:
- Hair Drug Test 5 Panel
- Hair Drug Test 5 Panel with Expanded Opiates
- Hair Test 17 Panel
- Hair Test 14 Panel
- Hair Drug Test 12 Panel
- Hair Test 9 Panel
- Hair Test 7 Panel
- Hair Test EtG Alcohol
- Hair Vaping Panel
What is the most comprehensive drug test available? What panel tests for everything?
Unlike an everything bagel, there is not a drug test for everything. The most comprehensive drug test panel available is the 17 Panel Hair Drug Test. This panel includes the following:
Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Synthetic Expanded Opiates, Fentanyl, Tramadol, Buprenorphine, PCP, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Propoxyphene, Meperidine, Ketamine and Zolpidem (Ambien).
Is Hair Testing Accurate?
Yes. hair testing provides accurate results that are legally defensible. It is important to utilize a professional provider and have all positive results confirmed at the lab and reviewed and verified by a Medical Review Officer (MRO). Hair testing has been proven as acceptable evidence in Court systems throughout the U.S. and worldwide. Hair testing is currently used as evidence in criminal, civil and military courts and has passed the admissibility of expert testimony known as the Frye Rule, the Federal Rules of Evidence, and the Daubert Rule.
What is the hair testing procedure?
- The person being tested (donor) goes to a collection site or to the designated collector within the work environment.
- A collector verifies the donor’s identity.
- The collector cuts a sample of hair (in total about 100 strands) from the crown area of the head (often in the back of the head, underneath other hair).
- The sample is packaged and sent to a lab for testing.
- The lab cuts the hair sample to the first one and a half inches (1 ½”) that was closest to the donor’s scalp, thoroughly washes it to remove any contaminants, and tests it for the presence of drugs.
- A negative result can be determined within one to two business days, while a positive result takes longer. Every lab positive is sent to the medical review officer (MRO) for medical review to determine whether the found substance is in fact legal (e.g., due to a prescription).
Why use Hair Testing?
When compared to other forms of testing (urine, blood, oral fluids), hair samples can detect a longer period of drug use. For example, urinalysis can only detect most drugs within 2-3 days of use. After this period, a donor will be free of the drug, test negative and slip through the screening process. This is important in pre-employment testing where most candidates are aware that a drug test might be required and can abstain accordingly. With hair samples, the only time limitation for detecting drug usage is imposed by the length of the donor’s hair. The industry standard is to test 1.5 inches of head hair for a 90-day history.
- Hair testing offers the longest window of detection (90 days standard test).
- Hair specimens cannot be adulterated or substituted.
- Collection is safe and simple (no handling of hazardous bodily fluids).
- Hair testing is valid and admissible in court.