Skip to Content
Terms and Refund Policy
- Your payment information will be handled securely and will not be shared with others. For your safety your credit card information is not stored on this web site.
- I agree that no "charge-backs" will be issued prior to making contact with National Drug Screening, Inc to settle any disputes and National Drug Screening requires written agreement to perform a "charge-back”.
- I agree that when a drug/alcohol test registration/donor pass is issued, it is non-refundable; tests may be rescheduled or a credit will be provided for future testing. There are no refunds on drug/alcohol tests once they are ordered and the test registration/donor pass is issued.
- DOT drug tests currently require a Federal paper custody and control form which will be mailed to the test recipient. Our customer service representatives will verify all DOT drug tests with a phone call.
- DOT Consortium Membership: Once payment is received, a certificate of compliance will be issued via e-mail and US Mail. For 2 or more drivers, please call for discounts.
- Instant drug tests may not be available in all areas due to State laws and facility inventory. If you order an instant drug test and a facility is not available or it is not allowed in your State, our customer service representatives will contact you via a phone call to discuss your options for Lab testing.
- With instant drug tests, negative results will be available on the same day; if the instant result is non-negative, the specimen will be sent to the lab for lab confirmation and MRO review.
clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.