... DOT Designated Employer Representative (DER)
DER Training Webinar on Thursday, January 29, 2015, 3:30PM – 5:30 PM EST | $95.00 per person | REGISTER NOW
- Is your company regulated by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT)?
- Are you required to have a DOT drug & alcohol testing program?
- Is your DOT drug & alcohol testing program in compliance with DOT regulations?
- Are you prepared for an audit on your DOT drug & alcohol testing program?
If YES – you are required to have on your management team a DER – a Designated Employer Representative. Have you received DER training?
49 CFR Part 40 Requires a trained Designated Employer Representative (DER)
Appropriate For All Transportation Modes: FMCSA, FAA, FTA, FRA, PHMSA, USCG
- Limited Seating
- Pre-Registration is required
- Pre-Training Review Materials Will Be Provided to all Registered Attendees
- Certificates of Training Will Be Issued
Training Fee - $95.00 payable by check or any major credit card
Online registration available - REGISTER NOW
For questions or details call or e-mail:
Phone: 866-753-4545 • JULIE@NATIONALDRUGSCREENING.COM
Training provided by Joseph F Reilly - National Expert on Workplace Drug Testing
DER Training Webinar – Are you in charge of your company’s DOT drug and alcohol testing program. If so you are responsible to know the regulations and how to manage your DOT drug and alcohol testing program.
Are you prepared for an audit on your DOT drug & alcohol testing program? Learn the rules for managing your DOT drug & alcohol testing program.
DOT Program Requirements
- Designated Employer Representative (DER)
- Written Policy
- Regulations on file
- Previous employer checks
- Employee Education
- Supervisor Training
- Removal of covered employees
- Pre-employment tests
- Correct Federal Custody & Control forms (CCF)
- Random pool
- Post accident testing situations
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Process
- Record keeping