When: September 19th, 2018, 1:00 PM to 2:15 PM ET
Cost: Reg. $199 but use DISCOUNT CODE: JReilly110570 and receive a 35% discount
In this webinar, you will learn about employers’ options and regulatory requirements for maintaining a drug and alcohol free workplace. Upon completion of the course, you’ll learn about the complex world of drug and alcohol testing, including:
- The Five Components of a Drug Free Workplace Program
- Drug Testing Options – Beyond the Five Panel
- Regulatory Issues, Including DOT Regulations
- Medical and Recreational Marijuana Issues
- Post-Accident Testing and Workers Comp Claims
- Effective Drug Testing while Lessening Exposure to Liability
Register Here: https://clearlawinstitute.com/shop/webinars/drug-and-alcohol-testing-of-employees-091918/
Joe Reilly, Joe Reilly & Associates, Inc.
Joe Reilly serves as president of Joe Reilly & Associates, Inc., as president of National Drug Screening, Inc., and as senior compliance officer for USA Mobile Drug Testing, Inc. Mr. Reilly regularly provides expert witness testimony, consulting and training programs for employers, collectors, TPA’s, labs and others in the drug testing industry. Mr. Reilly is an active member of the Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association where he was a past chairman. He is a graduate of Manhattan College.