Can you provide a National Drug Screening brochure on employer drug testing?
Basically our web site is our company brouchure, but here is some great information about National Drug Screening and employer drug testing.
Drug & Alcohol Testing from National Drug Screening
National Drug Screening, Inc. provides high quality drug testing services designed to keep your company in compliance with Federal and State Laws and to reduce your exposure to liability. Our priorities are compliance and customer service.
Providing national service utilizing nationwide laboratory systems, National Drug Screening (NDS) provides management of a drug testing program for a small business with one location or a large enterprise business with hundreds of locations. Electronic testing can be ordered from a central location for any location throughout the United States.
Drug & Alcohol Testing Programs Include:
- 20 + years’ experience
- Drug testing to include specimen collection, initial test and lab GC/MS confirmation
- Local and national facilities for drug screen collections and breath alcohol testing
- Toll free on going consultation and administrative support – we answer the phone
- SAMHSA certified laboratories, certified urine collectors and certified breath alcohol technicians
- Cutting edge Web-based technology used for program management, recordkeeping, random selections, scheduling and reporting of test results
- Paperless scheduling and ordering for non-DOT testing at fixed facilities
- Compliance with State, Federal and DOT regulations
- Assistance with Drug Free Workplace Policy
- Nationally Accredited for Administration of Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs
What We Do Best:
Robust Technology – This is the latest in Drug Testing Management Software
- All web based – no software to install, no software updates to purchase
- Increased efficiency, expanded access, complete visibility, unlimited users
- Automated random program management system
Why National Drug Screening?
Many times we are asked why National Drug Screening? Why not work directly with the laboratories? The major SAMHSA certified laboratories in the United States do a great job of receiving specimens and processing laboratory analysis and getting the raw results reported out. Much more is needed for employer drug testing programs. Additional services bundled from National Drug Screening are included at the same pricing levels that you would pay for direct service from the lab just for the lab analysis. These bundled services include:
- On Going customer service, we answer the phone
- Assistance with coordination of facilities for specimen collection
- Electronic ordering of non-DOT testing, paperless drug testing
- Review and verification of all results by a certified Medical Review Officer
- Online web based portal for employer management of drug testing to include receipt and storage of results, random testing management and electronic test ordering.
- Bundled billing at fair competitive pricing
- 20+ years’ experience
- Assistance with Drug Free Workplace Policy
National Drug Screening Leadership
Joseph Reilly services as the President of National Drug Screening. Mr. Reilly has over 20 years’ experience in the drug and alcohol testing industry.
Known throughout the United States as an expert in the drug testing industry, Joe Reilly has served as an expert witness and has provided consulting, speaking engagements and/or training programs for many organizations including the US Small Business Administration, the US Department of Education, the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP), the Washington DC Department of Public Works, the Florida Office of Drug Control, the Florida Department of Corrections, the Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA), The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Florida Small Business Development Centers (SBDC), numerous Chambers of Commerce and many other organizations.
Mr. Reilly regularly assists both small and large employers with the creation of drug free workplace policies. His philosophy that a drug free workplace is more than just drug testing, a comprehensive program provides for the appropriate return on investment. Both DOT regulated employers and non-DOT employers have a responsibility to their employees to maintain a safe and healthy workplace, Reilly has provided this assistance for over 20 years to companies throughout the United States.
Joe has been extremely active in the drug testing industry including memberships in the Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA). Joe Served for 8 years on the board of directors of DATIA and had the honor and privilege of serving as the Chairman of the DATIA board of directors from 2004 -2008; Joe is again serving as a DATIA board member through 2017.
Personal Commitment to Service
As the President of National Drug Screening, I commit to our clients that National Drug Screening will provide excellence in service to our clients. You will always talk to a live person on the phone and we strive to do everything in our power to keep the process simple and always address your needs. We are so very proud to be one of 60 drug testing companies in the United States that are Nationally Accredited for Administration of Drug and Alcohol Testing Program. Please call me if for any reason you are not satisfied with our service, my direct phone number is 321-622-2020.
Joseph F Reilly
President, National Drug Screening, Inc.
Drug & Alcohol Testing Solutions from National Drug Screening
All testing includes initial screening and confirmation with GC/MS confirmation by a SAMHSA-certified laboratory and test review by a certified Medical Review Officer.
Fast results – 93% of our negative drug test results are reported next business day.
Employer Drug Testing Programs
Our sound advice is to implement a comprehensive drug free workplace program and policy. This protects you the employer from liability situations in the drug testing program. Employee drug testing is legal in all States, but you have to follow Federal and State laws and you have to do it right.
Need Drug Testing? Need a Drug Free Workplace Program?
Look no further, National Drug Screening offers drug testing services for small and large companies across the United States. Our drug and alcohol testing programs are designed to be in compliance with Federal and State laws and to reduce the employer’s exposure to liability.
Drug testing centers are available for immediate testing in all areas of the United States. Call National Drug Screening for the facility close to your business location. No need to deal with multiple providers for your drug testing, National Drug Screening can handle it all from Maine to Southern California and from the State of Washington to Key West, Florida.
Need Testing Today – Call us Today: 866-843-4545 - Immediate Service is Available