What are your DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Services?
DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Services
...Serving all DOT modes of transportation with compliance and quality. Our programs include:
- Required DOT drug & alcohol testing written policy
- Required DOT drug and alcohol testing: pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, return to duty and follow up
- SAMHSA Certified Laboratory, Medical Review Officer and Substance Abuse Professionals (SAP)
- Required random testing consortium pool management
- Required supervisor training and employee education programs – live training, webinar training and computer based training
- Required record keeping and annual MIS reports
- DOT required physical examination by certified medical examiners
- Ongoing consultation
- Audit preparation and audit assistance
- Nationwide 24/7 coverage for emergency drug and alcohol testing events
Our DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Services will keep you in compliance so you avoid violations and fines.