National Drug Screening recently joined SAPAA - the Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association.
The Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association mission is to establish, promote, and communicate the highest standards of quality, integrity, and professionalism in the administration of workplace substance abuse prevention programs through education, training and the exchange of ideas. SAPAA specializes in information and education. From certification exams, drug and alcohol testing, strategic planning, DOT developments, legal and ethical issues, SAPAA provides industry information.
National Drug Screening will also attend the 2014 SAPAA conference in Richmond, VA.
Members of SAPAA range from the new and inexperienced to the seasoned professional in various capacities, which principally include:
- Owners and managers of private substance abuse testing firms.
- Directors of substance abuse programs in the corporate sector.
- Coordinators of substance abuse programs in medical facilities.
- Representatives of industry service providers, such as testing laboratories and equipment manufacturers, MROs and collectors.
- Government officials from agencies that have interest in the area of substance abuse detection.