... Florida Drug Screening ...
Our Florida Drug Screening centers are open today.
Immediate drug testing is available in Florida at our Florida Drug Testing centers.
Are you looking for drug testing in Florida? National Drug Screening offers drug testing and drug screening throughout Florida. Individuals needing a drug test or alcohol test can call National Drug Screening for a Florida Drug Test.
National Drug Screening also offers drug testing through the USA. Drug screening is available in all areas of the United States. If you need a drug test today, call National Drug Testing for immediate service.
What types of drug screening and drug testing is available?
- ETG alcohol testing
- Hair drug testing
- DOT drug testing
- Urine drug testing
- Rapid drug testing systems
- Instant drug testing
- On site drug testing
- Mobile Drug Testing
- Student Drug Testing
- Personal Drug Testing
- Court Ordered Drug Testing
Employers can save money on workers comp insurance in Florida with a Florida Drug Free Workplace. If you have 50+ employees and you want to save money on workers compensation insurance, call now and ask for a FREE drug free workplace policy to qualify for the Florida Drug Free Workplace Program.
DOT drivers in Florida can join a DOT random drug testing consortium for as little as $95.00 per year. Owner operators need to be in a consortium DOT drug testing program. National Drug Screening can set up an owner operator for drug testing and DOT consortium in one day.
Based in Melbourne, Florida National Drug Screening operates drug testing centers in all areas of Florida. Our drug testing centers are located in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Orlando, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port Saint Lucie, Pembroke Pines, West Palm, Tampa, Sarasota, Key West, Boca Raton, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Cocoa, Fort Pierce and Clearwater. National Drug Testing works with LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics for drug testing throughout Florida.
National Drug Screening offers all types of drug testing panels.
Drug Testing Panel 5 (Non-DOT) or DOT 5 Panel (SAMHSA):
- Amphetamine/Meth (includes Ecstasy)
- Opiates (codeine, heroin, morphine)
Panel 5 with Expanded Opiates: Cocaine, Amphetamine/Meth, Ecstasy, Marijuana, PCP, Opiates – (codeine, heroin, morphine) plus Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone and Oxymorphone
Drug Test Panel 10: Cocaine, Amphetamine/Meth, Ecstasy, Marijuana, PCP, Opiates – codeine, heroin, morphine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methaqualone, Propoxyphene and Methadone.
Drug testing is also available for Suboxone, K2, Spice and Bath Salts.
In Florida drug testing and Florida drug screening it is important to utilize a medical review officer for all workplace drug testing. The MRO is an important part of the drug testing program. Laboratories conduct drug testing with a screening drug test and confirmation drug test. The MRO reviews and verifies the drug test result.
A ten panel drug test can include:
- AMP-Amphetamines, MAMP-Methamphetamine, MDMA-Ecstasy
- Meth - Methaqualone
It is a good idea to also test for expanded opiates to pick up OXY-Oxycodone and other opiate pain medications that are abused.
Florida employers can save money with drug testing. A comprehensive drug free workplace consists of:
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
- Employee education
- Supervisor Training
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Drug Testing
FLORIDA DRUG FREE WORKPLACE PROGRAM
- Employees will become more aware of safety in the workplace and will benefit from a safer work environment – fewer accidents on the job
- After a positive drug test, an employee who loses a job may not qualify for unemployment compensation benefits
- When refusing a drug test an injured employee may forfeit eligibility for workers’ compensation benefits
- When an employee tests positive on a post-accident drug test, the employment may not be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits
- Decrease in absenteeism, mistakes at work, theft in the workplace, and problems with supervisors
- Increase in productivity, competitiveness and employee moral
- 5% credit to workers’ compensation insurance premium
- Comprehensive written Drug-Free Workplace Policy (must have all provisions of Florida Statute 440.102)
- 60 day notice provided for initial testing of existing employees
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide list of Over-The-Counter Medications which can alter of affect drug test results
- List of resources for Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Include notice of the Drug Free Workplace (DFW) on vacancy announcements for open positions
- Educate employees about the program
- Use of SAMHSA or Florida AHCA certified laboratory
- Use of a certified Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Implement testing: pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, follow-up, routine fitness for duty, optional random testing
- File for 09-1 with insurance carrier annually to get the 5% credit
How do I find more information about the Florida Drug Free Workplace Program? Easy, just call National Drug Screening or do some research. The most important document is An Employer’s Guide to Drug Free Workplace. This can be found at the following web site:
Here is good information on developing a comprehensive drug free workplace policy, drug testing procedures and the one page application that you need to send to your Workers Compensation Insurance carrier. The application can be found on the last page of the Guide. Please note that AHCA, nor any Florida government agency does not certify drug free workplace. Certification is done by the employer’s Workers Compensation Insurance carrier. If the carrier certifies your company as a drug free workplace you will receive a five percent reduction on the premium.
The link below is a list of OVER THE COUNTER AND PRESCRIPTION DRUGS WHICH COULD ALTER OR AFFECT DRUG TEST RESULTS, this should be in every Florida Drug Free Workplace policy
The link below is to the AHCA Drug-Free-Workplace (DFWP) website.