The Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) has some new tools to help DOT urine specimen collectors and collection to maintain compliance. This is a great resource to help collection sited maintain compliance and be better prepared for DOT collection site audits.
The DATIA Collection Site Compliance Kit, is a unique package of posters, forms, quick reference materials and even important contact information to provide you with resources and tools to help maintain your program and effectively foster training for your collection personnel.
As an industry we can all agree that good solid training is the cornerstone of providing quality collections. With such a wide range of collection sites and diversity in employer needs, consistency and competency are key to the viability of this industry.
The new DATIA Collection Site Compliance Kit includes:
- CCF Sample
- Sample Collector Checklist
- Shy Bladder Log
- Sample Memorandum for Record
- Summary of Differences Between HHS & DOT
- DOT Contact Information Sheet
Collection Site Posters
- Fatal Collection Flaws
- Correctable Collection Flaws
- DOT’s Direct Observation Procedures
- Sample Collector’s Checklist
- Sample Donor Instructions
- Collector training requirements per DOT (40.33) & per HHS (Subpart D)
- Collector Training Records and Monitored Collection Forms
- Mock Collection Checklist
- Error Correction Training Form
You can order the DATIA Collection Site Compliance Kit directly from DATIA. This invaluable kit is readily available for the low price of $198. DATIA is always available to help keep your company knowledgeable and compliant. Purchase your DATIA Collection Site Compliance Kit here.