Drug Free Workplace Policy Development
Do you have a drug free workplace written policy? It is important that you have a written drug free workplace policy so that your business is not exposed to liability in your drug testing policy. A properly written drug free workplace policy can also help your business to:
- Apply consistent consequences for policy violations
- Save on workers compensation insurance
- Deny workers compensation claims after a positive drug or alcohol test
- Deny unemployment claims when terminating employment for a positive drug or alcohol test
- Address medical and/or recreational marijuana concerns
National Drug Screening provides custom drug free workplace policies for employers. Free consultation is available to determine your needs for an appropriate drug free workplace policy. The development of a custom drug free workplace policy is a great investment. Please give us a call to discuss your needs for a drug free workplace policy. Call now 321-622-2020.