Ordering a drug test online is fast and easy and available in all areas of the United States. Our drug testing prices are reasonable and affordable, and we make sure your testing gets done right and is secure and confidential. If you don’t see the drug testing panel you need listed below, give us a call at 866-843-4545. Any type of test of illicit or legal drugs can be set up. Additional expanded health care professional panels are available for medical and hospital situations that might test for drugs such as Fentanyl, Meperidine, Tramadol and Buprenorphine.
Whether you need urine drug testing in California, Texas, New York, Miami or Montana; National Drug Screening can assist with the facilities and customer service to make it happen.
We are seeing a rise in Cocaine use throughout the United States. All the above urine drug testing panels include testing for Cocaine.
Remember that ordering a drug test in advance is the way to ensure that you will be able to get the service and testing that you need. Drug testing centers do not offer walk in drug testing services, you must have your drug test order set up in advance.
There are many options for a urine drug test:
What are the benefits of urine drug testing?
- Many options for drug testing, many drug panels available
- Reliable test for over 30 years, holds up in court
- Many collection sites available across the USA for specimen collection
- Convenient reliable SAMHSA certified labs for testing with initial screening and GC/MS confirmation testing
- The testing is painless, easy, quick, and cost-effective
- Availability of point-of-care tests (POCTs) or what we can instant onsite drug testing
- Currently only specimen allowed by regulation for DOT testing
What are the disadvantages of urine drug testing?
- Fairly show window of detection, 3 – 4 days for most drugs, marijuana can be longer especially for heavy users
- Yuck Factor, who wants to pee in a cup
- Shy bladders – some folks can’t pee on demand and this then can be a 3-hour process
- Many folks are cheating on a urine drug test, adulteration or substitute can occur
- Not recommended for alcohol testing for employer testing programs
What is the process for a urine drug test?
- Specimen collection is performed by a trained collector who visits the workplace for collection or donors go to a facility for specimen collection.
- There is chain of custody must be continuous from specimen collection to disposal of the specimen at the lab
- Specimens are transported from the specimen collector to a SAMHSA certified laboratory
- The lab performs initial testing and if the result is non-negative, a second confirmation test is performed
- Lab results are sent to the Medical Review Officer (MRO) to interpret the test results with review and verification
- The MRO transmits the final result to the employer or individual who ordered a personal test
- The MRO assists the donor in the event of a challenge to the results, this requires then a retest of the original specimen that was tested
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration or SAMHSA, is the federal agency under the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that certified drug testing laboratories. A division of SAMHSA call Workplace Programs, oversees HHS-certified laboratories that perform forensic drug testing for federal agencies and federally regulated industries.