Skip to Content

Does the Coast Guard approve TPA\'s for drug testing services?

There is no regulatory requirement that a marine employer must use a testing provider that holds a USCG-issue Letter of Regulatory Compliance (LORC). The USCG has not issued an LORC since 2012. There is currently no valid USCG-issued LORC in existence.