Need Drug Testing? Need a Drug Free Workplace Program?
Look no further, National Drug Screening offers drug testing services for small and large companies across the United States. Our drug and alcohol testing programs are designed to be in compliance with Federal and State laws and to reduce the employer’s exposure to liability.
Drug testing centers are available for immediate testing in all areas of the United States. Call National Drug Screening for the facility close to your business location. No need to deal with multiple providers for your drug testing, National Drug Screening can handle it all from Maine to Southern California and from the State of Washington to Key West, Florida.
Need Testing Today – Call us Today: 866-843-4545 - Immediate Service is Available
Drug & Alcohol Testing Solutions from National Drug Screening
- Instant Testing
- Point of Collection Testing
- Onsite Testing
- K-2 Spice Testing
- Bath Salts Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Mobile Drug Testing
- Job fair drug testing
- Urine Drug Testing
- Oral Fluid Drug Testing
- Hair Drug Testing
- Alcohol Testing – EtG/EtS
- DOT Testing
- US Coast Guard Required Testing
- Random Drug Testing
- After hours and 24/7 testing
All Testing includes initial screening and confirmation with GC/MS confirmation by a SAMHSA-certified laboratory and a test review by a Medical Review Officer.
Fast results – 93% of our negative drug test results are reported next business day.
What Drugs Do We Test For? Your choice, based on compliance with Federal and State laws:
- Amphetamines & Methamphetamine
- Opiates: Codeine, Morphine, Heroin
- Expanded Opiates: Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, Oxymorphone
- Marijuana Metabolite
- Alcohol - EtG/EtS
- Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- Tramadol and/or Metabolites such as Ultram
- Fentanyl such as Actiq, Duragesic, and Sublimaze
- Meperidine and/or Metabolites such as Demerol
- Antihistamines and Stimulants
Testing For Additional Drug Panels Are Available On Request
Healthcare professional panels are available for testing needs of medical professional employees for hospitals long-term care facilities pharmacies and other licensed professional organizations. The healthcare professional profiles are specifically designed to test healthcare workers for highly addictive and readily available prescription drugs.
Employer Drug Testing Programs
Our sound advice is to implement a comprehensive drug free workplace program and policy. This protects you the employer from liability situations in the drug testing program. Employee drug testing is legal in all States, but you have to follow Federal and State laws and you have to do it right.
Why Drug Test?
- Why Not?
- Save Money
- Avoid legal liability
- Hire employees that are drug free?
- Maintain more productive employees
- Reduce absenteeism and turnover
- Reduce employee theft and workplace violence
- SAFETY – reduce accidents
- Reduce workers compensation costs
- Peace of mind
The $35.00 cost of a drug test is a fraction of the cost of hiring a substance abusing employee! Call National Drug Screening 866-843-4545
What is a Drug Free Workplace Program?
- Employee education
- Supervisor Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Drug and alcohol testing
All five components of the Drug Free Workplace Program are available from National Drug Screening 866-843-4545