Last updated on February 16th, 2021 at 02:45 pm
Custom training is available along with live on site training, webinars and computer based training.
All computer based online remote training programs available at: MyDrugTestTraining.com
Live webinar training programs are listed here – Live Webinars.
Call 321-622-2020 for any custom training for drug testing and/or drug free workplace.
DOT Drug & Alcohol Training Programs:
- Employee education on harmful effects of drugs
- Supervisor training for DOT for signs and symptoms of drug or alcohol use and reasonable suspicion drug testing
- DER training, the DER or Designated Employer Representative is responsible for the DOT drug and alcohol testing program, training for this job is crucial to compliance.
- Breath Alcohol Testing – training for breath alcohol technicians and evidential breath testing devices
- DOT urine specimen collector training for qualification and proficiency demonstration
- Mock collections to document proficiency demonstration for DOT urine specimen collector training
Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Training Programs:
- Specimen collection training for collections of all specimen types: urine, hair, oral fluid, fingernails and DNA Paternity
- Employee education for drug free workplace
- Supervisor training for drug free workplace, signs and symptoms of drug or alcohol use and reasonable suspicion training.
- Drug Free Workplace Training for qualifying with State workers comp discounts for:
- Florida Drug Free Workplace Program
- Alabama Drug Free Workplace Program
- Arkansas Drug Free Workplace Program
- Georgia Drug Free Workplace Program
- Idaho Drug Free Workplace Program
- Mississippi Drug Free Workplace Program
- South Carolina Ohio Drug Free Workplace Program
- Tennessee Drug Free Workplace Program
- Virginia Drug Free Workplace Program
- Washington Drug Free Workplace Program
- New York Drug Free Workplace Program
National Drug Screening and our affiliated companies also offer drug testing business start-up training. If you are looking to get into the drug testing business we offer a free no obligation 30 minute consultation with national drug free workplace expert – Joe Reilly. Call today for your consultation to discuss options for your new drug testing business.
Call Joe Reilly at 321-622-2020.