Joe Reilly, President of Joe Reilly & Associates, Inc and National Drug Screening, Inc will present at the 2014 National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) Annual Conference in Denver, Colorado. Reilly’s presentation entitled “It’s Not Your Father’s Drug Testing Program!” will discuss new trends in workplace drug testing. The presentation will be take place Tuesday, October 21st at 10am.
Reilly will discuss will discuss new trends in workplace drug testing including:
· Testing for new drugs of abuse – bath salts, spice, K2 and more
· The important of post-accident drug testing – largest return on investment for employer drug testing programs
· Marijuana – recreational, medical and drug employer drug free workplace policies
· Electronic chain of custody for non-DOT drug testing, instant drug testing and now for DOT drug testing
· How companies can increase efficiencies and reduce exposure to liability with employer drug testing programs
Reilly stated, “I am happy to once again be back presenting at NAPBS after many years, I look forward to an engaging discussion on current workplace drug testing trends.”
The National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) exists to promote ethical business practices, compliance with the FCRA, equal employment opportunity and state and international consumer protection laws relating to the background screening profession. NAPBS provides educational programs aimed at empowering members to better serve their clients, while adhering to standards of excellence in the background screening profession.
Joseph Reilly has experience since 1993 in the drug and alcohol testing industry. He regularly provides expert witness testimony, consulting and training programs for employers along with collectors, Labs, TPA’s and others in the drug testing industry. Reilly is a current board member of the Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) and he had the honor and privilege of serving as the Chairman of the DATIA board from 2004 -2008.