Last updated on October 2nd, 2020 at 09:59 am
Join our Team
Continuing to grow rapidly, National Drug Screening (NDS) in Melbourne, Florida has 3 new job openings. There is plenty of room at NDS for advancement and opportunity. We provide services all across the United States for employers and individuals.
We are looking for bright, creative individuals including recent college graduates. You can find these positions posted on Indeed and the job descriptions are listed below with links. You can also apply directly below using the form we have provided.
All of our positions require expert computer skills along with 2 years of college or 2 years of business office experience. Please do not apply if you do not meet these minimum requirements.
Working Conditions / Environment / Special Requirements:
- Office hours are business days from 9am to 6pm, some overtime as needed
- Mandatory Tuesday morning meetings 7:30am
- Casual drama free work environment
- Off on weekends and major holidays
- Time Off – After 90 days, paid vacation (PTO) time
- Great benefits package – After 90 days, Company pays 75% contribution for health and dental insurance
- Work-Life Balance – After 90 days, every other Friday off (determined by NDS)
How to apply
Choose Apply online below
*No phone Calls or Walk Ins*