Last updated on October 2nd, 2020 at 09:55 am
Brand new online DER training available. Make sure company is in compliance, train your DER’s.
DER Online Training
- Is your company regulated by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT)?
- Are you required to have a DOT drug & alcohol testing program?
- Is your DOT drug & alcohol testing program in compliance with DOT regulations?
- Are you prepared for an audit on your DOT drug & alcohol testing program?
If YES – you are required to have on your management team a DER – a Designated Employer Representative. Have you received DER training?
- DER TRAINING COURSE – FMCSA
- DER TRAINING COURSE – FAA
- DER TRAINING COURSE – PHMSA
- DER TRAINING COURSE – USCG
- DER TRAINING COURSE – FRA
- DER TRAINING COURSE – FTA
- NON-DOT GENERAL DESIGNATED EMPLOYER REPRESENTATIVE TRAINING (DER)
Designated Employer Representative (DER) Training
This training course provides a DER with a thorough education of his or her duties as outlined in the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations for drug and alcohol testing (49 CFR Part 40). The course also includes a comprehensive dictionary of testing terminology, specific modal regulations and their procedures for workplace testing programs.
• Interactive Content
• DOT Requirements & Regulations
• Procedures for Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs
• Transportation Mode Regulation Information
• Section Quizzes & Final Exam
• Certificate of Completion
(All training is based on a licensing system—one license entitles one person to take the course and receive a Certificate of Completion).
DER Online Training
The DER remains responsible for compliance with all applicable requirements of the DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations, even when you use a service agent.
- 49 CFR Part 40 Requires a trained Designated Employer Representative (DER)
All computer based online training programs available at: MYDRUGTESTTRAINING.COM