In this DER training course you will learn what you need to know to become a DER including:
- What it means to be a DER;
- The roles and responsibilities of a DER;
- The requirements for a DOT Program under your specified agency;
- How to manage a drug and alcohol-free workplace program for DOT covered employees;
- The drug and alcohol testing process and how to handle problems in testing;
- Which regulations apply to your company and how to stay in compliance;
- How to select and monitor service agents;
- Training requirements for employees and supervisors;
- Which records must be kept and for how long; and
- Best practices to avoid a poor audit result.
You will also receive resources, reference materials, and helpful guides to help you while becoming a successful Designated Employer Representative.