You are invited to attend this complimentary DER (Designated Employer Representative) training program webinar on April 23, 2020 1:30-3:30 EST
National Drug Screening wants to help employers during this challenging time.
DOT regulated companies are still required to be conducting testing which may be a challenge in some areas. We will cover what is required to be in compliance and best manage your drug and alcohol testing program as well as answer your questions and provide resources to you whether both DOT regulated employers and those not regulated by DOT.
In this DER training course you will learn what you need to know to become a DER including:
- What it means to be a DER;
- The roles and responsibilities of a DER;
- The requirements for a DOT Program under your specified agency;
- How to manage a drug and alcohol-free workplace program for DOT covered employees;
- The drug and alcohol testing process and how to handle problems in testing;
- Which regulations apply to your company and how to stay in compliance;
- How to select and monitor service agents;
- Training requirements for employees and supervisors;
- Which records must be kept and for how long; and
- Best practices to avoid a poor audit result.
You will also receive resources, reference materials, and helpful guides to help you while becoming a successful Designated Employer Representative.
THIS WEBINAR IS FREE COMPLIMENTS OF NATIONAL DRUG SCREENING.