As the business has increased substantially over the past year, new customer service positions are available. Get on board this small operation that was recently recognized by Grow Florida as one of the Top 50 Florida Companies to Watch.
National Drug Screening is a fast-growing national provider of drug and alcohol testing services for employers and individuals. In addition, National Drug Screening provides back-office wholesale services to other drug and alcohol testing providers throughout the United States.
Are you motivated to find a great place to work with a drama-free environment?
Position: Account Set-up Coordinator (Customer Support Team)
- Database entry, account set up, customer service, inbound phone orders
- Write business letters, reports or office memoranda using e-mail and Word
- Answer telephone inquiries from customers and vendors
- File papers and documents
Hours: Full-time M-F 9 am-6 pm
Benefits are included!
A less-experienced employee with a strong attitude and desire to share in a company’s success will be much more beneficial than a stubborn, experienced employee who refuses to assimilate into positive office culture. Aptitude can be taught; attitude cannot be coached.
- Opportunity for advancement in this small rapidly growing company
- High energy, enthusiastic
- Positive attitude
- Excellent Computer Skills – Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), data entry, and Internet navigation.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- A great team player with a desire to show initiative
All current openings are posted on Indeed.