Last updated on August 28th, 2020 at 05:53 pm
National Drug Screening is a fast growing national provider of drug and alcohol testing services for employers and individuals. In addition, National Drug Screening provides back office wholesale services to other drug and alcohol testing providers throughout the United States. As business has increased substantially over the past year, new customer service positions are available.
Get on board this small operation growing rapidly with double digit growth in its first year.
Position: Customer Service Representative
- Database entry, account set up, customer service, inbound phone sales
- Write business letters, reports or office memoranda using e-mail and Word
- Answer telephone inquiries from customers and venders
- File papers and documents
Hours: Full time M-F 9am-6pm
A less-experienced employee with a strong attitude and desire to share in a company’s success will be much more beneficial than a stubborn, experienced employee who refuses to assimilate into a positive office culture. Aptitude can be taught, attitude cannot be coached.
- High energy, enthusiastic
- Great attitude
- Excellent Computer Skills – Office (particularly Excel), database entry and Internet.
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Great organization skills and attention to detail
- Great at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- A great team player with a desire to show initiative
- Travel – occasional travel out of State for training events, conferences and trade shows
Opportunity for advancement in this small rapidly growing operation
Send resume to email@example.com | no phone calls